Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Resignation letter

If you must quit your mindless career to grow organic vegetables in Somerset,
at least do it with some feeling.
Simply fill in the blanks, sign and deliver by hand.
Dear ……..,


Please accept this letter as an indication of two month's notice of me leaving the …….. Pond. I have become utterly sick of the mindless drivel that passes for conversation in here and in the past year have almost commited suicide due to the archaic and draconian bullshit that has been bulldozed in my direction. I wish to state, furthermore, that ………. is akin to a silage pit full of worms during a particularly hot summer, festering like an open wound on the side of the earth. I hope you agree.

I would like to take this golden opportunity to wish you all the best in your daily search for clams and would like to make you a gift of this framed print entitled, ' The Wanking Walrus'.
Yours faithlessly etc,
...................................

No comments: